Ship Life by Mack


First of all, Raeanne actually does have another kid in case you were wondering!
Is that kid ever gonna post something? Does he actually exist or are those photos just clickbait? Well trust me, they're not, I'm real and so far this whole Mercy Ships thing is going pretty well.

Here are some things I would like to share with you guys that I like about the ship and Senegal.
One main thing I like about the ship is that there is always some sort of fun activity going on
or your friends will be there to hang out with you. The best part of it is that your parents don't have to drive you anywhere and you can just roam the ship freely and hang out with your friends
pretty much whenever you want. 

Another thing I like about the ship is that everyone reaches out to you to make you feel like you have a purpose here and they are all really fun, nice, and most of them are pretty funny. Also I love that on Thursdays they serve ice cream after the community meetings. 

Here in Senegal there is a restaurant called Classic Burger and you wouldn't believe that it's all American burgers and the guy who founded it is actually from New York!

If you didn't already know that I like surfing and baseball, well now you do! I have really wanted to go surfing again...like really badly because I haven't surfed since last summer. I finally got to go this weekend and I had the time of my life. The waves where just perfect for me and the group I went with, not to high and not to small... well maybe they could have been a tiny bit bigger but it was so much fun to finally go surfing again.

To finish off this post I would like to say that I'm really looking forward to continuing to surf and I hope to start playing baseball. I miss you all and cant wait to see you again!!

Comments