Sisters



Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters
Never had to have a chaperon, no sir
I'm here to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing

When a certain gentleman arrives from Rome

She wore the dress and i stayed home
All kinds of weather
We stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces
But in tight places
We think and we act as one... uh-huh
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the mister
Who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister who comes between me and my man
Sister
Sister
Sister don't come between me and my man

Happy Happy Birthday to the best sister in the entire world!! I could never ever ask for a better one! I am so glad for our wonderful 14 years together! And I can't wait for the many to come!

From staying up late at night talking, to blasting Elevation Worship on Deck 8, we have had so many amazing memories together! We're thick as thieves, and thanks for being my "partner in crime". As Rameses says in "Prince of Egypt": "You were always getting me into trouble! But then, you were always there to get me out of trouble again."

I am so extremely proud of you, I can't even put it into words. 


I don't know what I would do without you, honestly!

If I didn't have you, who would I laugh late into the night with? Who would I sing with? Who would I read with? Who would I talk with? Who would I go to school with? Who would I study with? Who would I have played with? Who would I have read with? Who would I watch Downton Abbey with (haha, just kidding)? Who would I talk about the future with? Who would I cry with? Who would I do life with?

No one else could be as best of friends with me as you are. I am so thankful to be doing this adventure with you! Moving to Africa?! Who would have thought! 

You are such a beautiful person! You have such a loving heart, and you love people a lot, but you love your puppy (as Uncle Kenny would say) SUPER MEGA! You have a gorgeous voice, and you can harmonize like a pro. You have such a beautiful faith in Jesus (if you haven't read her Breakthrough post, go do it right now). You love to laugh! You are brave. You are my twin sister, you couldn't have a better one. 

Cali Rae Turner said: "The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend." 

I couldn't agree more. When Georgia and I moved to Africa with our family, we had to leave all of our friends and that was really hard. But the good thing about everything was that I had my built-in best friend right alongside with me throughout the whole thing!

Something you should know about Georgia is that she is devoted. An example I can give about this is that she is absolutely 100% devoted to her puppy. 

And that makes me feel super proud of her. She makes sure that her puppy is okay, and is well taken care of.

Georgia is also incredibly smart. Especially in the Science realm of things. She may not claim that she is, but that is totally not true. She has the most wonderful ideas, and she isn't afraid to have a little fun.

Just the other day in Science and Math class we were laughing so hard it felt like we were going to burst!

Georgia is also an amazing storyteller, and she writes some pretty great stories!

Georgia
Thanks for loving me even when I get angry. Thanks for laughing with me. Thanks for singing with me. Thanks for always sticking up for me when others put me down. Thanks for believing in me and always seeing the best in me. Thanks for hanging out with me. Thanks for playing games with me. Thanks for walking on Deck 8 with me. Thanks for letting me play Lauren Daigle when you want to play Elevation Worship (real world problems here). Thanks for doing things with me when I'm too nervous to do it myself. Thanks for being my sister, but also my friend. Thanks for being the best twin sister in the world!! 
Happy Birthday to the best sister that God has ever made! He has the most incredible and amazing plans for you!! I love you more than you know!

Love your best friend for life,
Emma




Comments